Random Flickr Photo
Think about thisA really great talent finds its happiness in execution.-Johann von Goethe
- Here is an employee who knows how to take initiative and find efficiencies. -- 4 months ago
- A terrible tragedy. http://goo.gl/kx1zg 111 souls have perished. I hope this is the Triangle Shirtwaist turning-point for Bangladesh. -- 5 months ago
- -- 5 months ago
- You are not an idiot if you use NodeJS: Just saw this rant by Brandon Wirtz from January 2012 on Youtube clari... http://t.co/5EsPEkYMtm-- 2 days ago
- Pet peeve – NodeJS people, What’s with “err”?: This is a pet peeve of mine. I think the code is the documentat... http://t.co/YxVTQ7fbkV-- 3 days ago
- In case you were not clear, #AngelinaJolie #KicksAss. http://t.co/p9oHGhz5k7-- 5 days ago
- @TylerPalinca_6 Except there's a salary cap in the NHL, so the #Pens operate on the same budget as everyone else.-- 5 days ago
- @britlovesmusic Brittany, Everybody loves the Pens. #LetsGoPens-- 5 days ago
My Open source projects
These are all projects I have initiated.
- IIRF - an ISAPI Filter that does rewriting and proxying, like mod_rewrite and mod_proxy for Apache. C/C++.
- CleanModQueue - a tool to automatically clean your reddit moderator queue. .NET, C#, WinForms, REST, JSON, System.Net.Http.
- gplus - a wordpress plugin that displays your most recent Google+ activity. PHP, REST, JSON. You can see this running in the sidebar on this page, above.
- flickr_eyecandy - a wordpress plugin that displays a random flickr "Eye Candy" image, selecting one photo from Flickr with the tag or tags you provide. PHP, REST, XML. You can see this running just above, on this page.
- XPath Visualizer - a Windows tool that helps you visualize XPath query results. .NET, C#, WinForms, XML
- ReloadIt - a Windows tool that reloads an IE tab, based on a change in a filesystem file. Works like Mac's Live Reload, but for IE. .NET, C#, WPF.
- csharp-mode - an emacs major-mode for editing C# code.
Tag Archives: Oracle
Stephen O’Grady of Redmonk, an analysis firm, looked at Microsoft Suface and concluded that the business model around software is in long-term decline. …another indication that software on a stand alone basis is a problematic revenue foundation. Mr O’Grady’s analysis is naive. His analysis casts software as a … Continue reading